Emsella® is a noninvasive treatment for urinary incontinence that utilizes high frequency electromagnetic energy to stimulate and strengthen the pelvic floor. The pelvic floor can be weakened by pregnancy, child birth, aging and menopause. Leakage of urine with coughing, sneezing and exercising can result from a weakened pelvic floor. Emsella® creates supra-maximal muscle contractions, like a kegel on steroids, that helps strengthen the pelvis and eliminate urinary incontinence. Urinary incontinence can be an upsetting side effect of aging and menopause that can lower self-esteem and affect quality of life. Help restore your confidence and strengthen your body with Emsella®.
Simply sit on Emsella® fully clothed for a pain free non-invasive treatment for urinary incontinence with no down time. Each treatment lasts 28 minutes and it is recommended to complete 6 treatment sessions in a three week window to achieve the benefits that this amazing technology has to offer.
- Emsella® has been proven to treat stress incontinence– leakage of urine with coughing, sneezing, laughing, intercourse and exercise.
- Emsella® has been proven to treat urge incontinence– sudden urge to urinate, often en route to the restroom, and frequency of urination.
- Emsella® has been proven to treat mixed incontinence– a combination of stress and urge incontinence.
To book, call us at 413-549-8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For payment plan options, visit CareCredit.com. You could be approved right away! (AFP is not affiliated with CareCredit).
Benefits of Emsella
- A non-invasive procedure with no recovery time.
- Remain fully clothed during treatment.
- Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercises.
- A comfortable procedure that lets you relax during the 28-minute treatment.
- Patients have reported a significant reduction in pad use.
Are You Right for Emsella?
Did you know that over 200 million people worldwide are affected by incontinence?** Are you one of them? Take a quick test!
- Do you leak urine when you cough, sneeze or engage in sports activities?
- Do you need to go to the bathroom often?
- Have you refrained from intimate life in the last months out of fear of insecurity?
- Do you wear a pad just in case?
If you answered “yes,” to any of these questions you are likely suffering from urinary incontinence. BTL Emsella® is the first device of its kind and is FDA-cleared for treating urinary incontinence in women.
Take a more comprehensive test HERE
**Research articles are available to read at patient’s request
The No’s For Emsella
EMSELLA cannot be used if you have any of the following:
- Copper IUD (Paragard)
- currently undergoing cancer treatment
- metal or electronic implants